top of page
image.png

Welcome to the Best Curtains Shop in Dubai

Discover a wide selection of quality fabric curtains and blinds, designer carpets, wallpapers, and flooring options at our renowned curtains shop in Dubai. Our diverse collection caters to various styles, ensuring you find the perfect fit for your space.

Wallpaper installation
Wallpaper designs

We present you classic 3-D or even old fashioned antique type room wallpaper patterns from pocket friendly designs to luxurious royal preferences, we have it all! Prepare to be wowed.

FLOORING
Luxury curtains
Best curtains

Sky’s the limit when choosing a style for curtains, there are eyelet. Pinch pleat, rod pocket, goblet, sheer, and even American style curtains.....

FLOORING
Sofa and chair upholstery
Sofa or Chair

A sofa set, sofa bed, sofa couches, armchair, or L-shaped sofa is one of the most essential and important pieces of furniture you will purchase. Finding the correct sofa means striking the perfect combination of function and....

FLOORING
COUCHS
office blinds
Blinds

Depending on the type you choose, blinds might help you add another luxury to your home. In most homes, simple roller blinds are used to block light from entering a room These blinds are fitted for the window frame and cover the glass area of the window....

CURTAINS
wooden flooring
Flooring

With so many benefits when utilized in homes and workplaces, they are unquestionably one of the most attractive forms of flooring. The warmth, richness, and sense of coziness that a stunning oak floor radiates are qualities that no other style of flooring can match...

CARPETS
floor to floor carpets
Carpets

We at Al Noor C & C one of the best carpets shops in Dubai provide you with basic information for you to have your dream rugs and carpet. From centerpieces to top-quality carpets and soft rugs we have them all.....

Featured as Dubai's best!

DB Badge
Image by LoboStudio Hamburg

WHAT PEOPLE SAY

“I ended up choosing Al Noor Carpet and Curtains ,could not be happier. Very fast, high quality and amazing price. People are friendly and left the house impeccable after installation. I am not affiliated with them in any way, but if you are looking for the best curtains shops in Dubai (they also have wall paper, do upholstery, etc.), I highly suggest you contact them..”

— Mrs.Silvia Reguiera Breda , Jumeirah Village Circle

Why Al Noor Carpet and Curtains?

image.png

Companies that have trusted us:

gulf eye center
Landmark group logo
Burj al arab hotels
Badshah restaurant
Emirates co-op

guarantee

 All of our customers of Al Noor Curtains in Dubai receive a comprehensive warranty for added peace of mind.

Read More >

Experience

Our management team has over 25 years of effective operation and has a plethora of knowledge in the fabric industry. 

With all the expertise and assurance you need

Read More >

Fixing

We provide fixing to our customers, with reasonable rates to assure them that we care more about their satisfaction.

Read More >

Consulting

Our experts are always available to suggest you with the best, providing numerous options and considerate time for you to select or discuss. 24/7 online service.

Read More >

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

What are our timings?

Monday-Thursday & Saturday: 9am-9:30pm

Friday: 9am-1pm and 4pm-9:30pm

Sunday: 4pm-9:30pm

Lunch breaks: 2pm-4pm

How is the payment procedure carried out?

After the consultation, when the customer has selected the fabric and agreed to the price, they pay 75% of the total amount. The remaining 25% is paid when the product has been delivered/installed and the customer is satisfied with the service.

Do you do free consultations?

We give the customer an approximate pricing based on the size, quality, and fabric option once they inform us about the sort of curtains or whatever product type they're looking for. After the customer has agreed on an approximate pricing, we offer a free in-home consultation where they can select the specific fabric or material that they require.

How long will the turnaround take?

Depending on the product type it can take as little as 2 days or as much as 1 week. But we try our best to make it as quick as possible.

curtain installation
carpet tiles
fixing curtains

CONTACT US

URGENT BOOKING? No worries directly contact us through:

Thanks for submitting!

  • Black LinkedIn Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black Google+ Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon

Leave us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!

bottom of page